Pastor Phone

Pastor Norlyn Bartens (618) 553-9932
graceneligh@gmail.com
Worship times: Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Saturday Evening before 1st and 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m. Sunday School at 9:30 a.m.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Confirmation Sunday - May 5, 2013

Confirmation Class 2013




Back row: Pastor Kuhfal, Clayton, Ryanne, and Vicar Gilkey
Front row: Kayla, Geoffrey, and Claudia

Confirmation Verses:
Clayton: Ephesians 2:8-9  For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Geoffrey
:
 Joshua 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Ryanne
: John 14:27  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do no be afraid.

Claudia
: Matthew 28:20  Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Kayla
: Psalm 119:73  Your hands have made and fashioned me; give me understanding that I may learn your commandments.






No comments:

Post a Comment